Purchase OptionsDon’t let the process of purchasing a new home intimidate you. Whether you are a first time homebuyer, or you’ve already been through the process years ago, our loan experts are here to guide you every step of the way! We are dedicated to finding the right loan, with the best rates, terms and closing costs to meet your needs. Contact us today at 800-945-4506 to receive your free consultation and no cost pre-qualification. You might be pleasantly surprised to find out how easy obtaining your dreams of homeownership can actually be!
In General....A home purchase may be your largest financial transaction to date, so it is important to make the right decisions and to keep an eye on the details. With the assistance of your Real Estate Agent and Loan Officer, it should be an efficient, pleasant, and ultimately a very rewarding experience. Please know that the best first step is talking with one of our loan experts to get pre-qualified and know really what you can afford!
Count On Your Real Estate Agent To:
- Present the homes that suit your needs as you've defined them.
- Help you determine what property would be considered a "good buy".
- Negotiate the best deal for you. With a Pre-Qualification letter from us in hand, your Real Estate Agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified and capable borrower. This will strongly influence the Seller, and may make the difference between the Sellers accepting your offer or someone else's -- even if your offer is lower!
Count On Your Loan Officer To:
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals. (This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!)
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process, and work with you to ensure that the loan is closed in a timely manner.
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan progress (Note: your personal information is always kept confidential between you and us).
- Secure the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees. This will save you significant money "up front" and throughout the years to come.
Count On Yourself To:
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop.
- Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as possible! By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can comfortably concentrate on any last-minute details or events that require your attention.
- Enjoy purchasing your home!