If you are getting ready to build a home in Michigan, you need fast, flexible financing.
Construction loans are among our specialties here at MMS, and we are excited to help you get the funds you need to get your project off the ground.
Our Construction Loan Features
- We offer construction-to-permanent loans that roll together the financing to build your home together with your permanent mortgage.
- Our Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac construction loan products offer the flexibility you need for your project.
- The construction loans we offer are portfolio-funded. This is not the case with all construction lending.
- This is a single close loan product. This means that you close just once for the construction and permanent financing of your home.
Know exactly what you can afford
before you search for homes.
Take the first step by getting pre-approved for FREE!Get Pre-Approved Today
Why Work With MMS Mortgage Services, Ltd. on Your Home Construction Financing?
- Our extensive construction financing experience makes it possible for us to make the approval process smooth and easy.
- We can help you overcome obstacles. We know that building a home can bring challenges, and are committed to helping you to navigate around potential pitfalls and keep your project moving forward.
- We close fast. This way, you can stay on schedule with your build.
- Our team stays in constant contact. You will always know what stage your application is in and if you need to provide any further documentation. This makes it easy not just to stay on schedule, but to update your contractors as necessary.
Build Your Home Now With a Competitive Construction Loan
While we are based in Michigan, we are also licensed in Alabama, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Tennessee. You have the dreams, we have the construction financing solutions.
Do you know how much home you can afford?
Most people don’t... Find out in 10 minutes.Get Pre-Approved Today